Seeking an LGBTQ+ therapist?
As queer and trans folks, between coming in to ourselves, navigating public & private spaces, and really embracing our identities, we are on a lifelong journey. In affirming LGBTQ+ therapy, you’ll have a trusted companion to walk alongside you on that journey.
We get the importance of meeting with an LGBTQ+ therapist who is 100% on board with who you are, how you love, and how you navigate the world. Our goal is to make you feel heard, validated, and supported in every facet of your life.
Too often, queer folks experience barriers to affirming care, and no one wants to be judged, othered, or have to educate or explain themself. While negotiating straight spaces like many therapy offices, you may have been misunderstood or harmed. In a therapy space carved out just for you, LGBTQ+ therapist Miranda Nadeau, Ph.D. is dedicated to creating safe and welcoming spaces where you can explore your concerns without fear.
Affirming LGBTQ+ Therapy
As an LGBTQ+ therapist, Dr. Nadeau has extensive experience working with queer and trans adults. At Panorama Therapy, she provides a safe(r) container for folks living outside the heteronormative model to explore identity and self-expression. We encourage diversity and embrace uniqueness. However you experience or identify or express yourself, we support you and want to further uplift you. Our approach to serving you comes from a place of experience and understanding.
We know first-hand the power of having a space where you can talk about your sexuality, gender identity, and everything else in your life without having to educate or explain yourself. At Panorama Therapy, you can feel confident that our LGBTQ+ therapists affirm and validate you at the baseline, allowing you to focus on the issues that really bring you to therapy.
Some of the various concerns that clients bring in to talk about include:
- Cultivating self-acceptance and self-love
- Coming out, wherever you are in your life and whatever your cultural context
- Validating and embracing your sexual and gender identity
- Navigating non-traditional relationship structures
- LGBTQ+ family planning and parenting
- Interpersonal difficulties and relationships
- Connecting with other queer and trans folks
- Navigating heterosexism and cisgenderism
- Recognizing and reducing internalized transphobia
- Family of origin relationships
- Cultural challenges that arise at your unique intersections
- Body image
- Dating life
- Obstacles to self-actualization
- Challenges in your life stage
- Coping with stress and its effects on mental health
- Overcoming barriers to career goals
Our Approach to LGBTQ+ Therapy
Whatever you’re dealing with right now, we’re here to support you. We believe in working collaboratively to create a treatment plan tailored to your unique needs and goals.
LGBTQ+ therapy tailored to you means engaging in a collaborative and open process, where you feel heard, understood, and supported. We are committed to creating a trusting and affirming therapeutic relationship that can help you grow, heal, and flourish with pride.
We Can Help
At Panorama Therapy, we are passionate about providing affirming LGBTQ+ therapy. We all deserve therapy that meets us where we are. If you’re a queer or trans person facing life, we’re here to support you on your journey.
Ready to get started with affirming LGBTQ+ therapy?
- Reach out to schedule your free consult.
- Get connected with an LGBTQ+ therapist who gets it.
- Explore your sexuality, gender, and every other facet of your life in a space where you’re not only accepted but understood.