We're growing together.
Telehealth/virtual role, location can be any of 39 PSYPACT states
Panorama Therapy is a nationwide therapy practice focused on social justice and equity.
Panorama Therapy is currently looking for a Licensed Psychologist to join our growing practice. Our newest clinician will have a commitment to social justice (specifically racial justice, LGBTQ+ justice, and gender justice) with experience serving queer and trans adults.
We offer real flexibility and genuine work-life balance, empowering you to set your own schedule and see your preferred clients, and we give precedence to anti-racism and equity over profit. Our therapists provide telehealth counseling to private pay and private insurance clients in any of 39 PSYPACT-participating states. Therapists can be based in any PSYPACT state.
What this position offers:
- Highly competitive compensation, commensurate with your experience and licensure status
- Administrative support; no billing, collection, or insurance responsibilities
- Unlimited time off, 3 day weekends, and taking vacations highly encouraged
- Ability to work from home
- Genuine work/life balance
- Freedom, autonomy, flexibility
- Supportive community that prioritizes your professional development & clinical growth
- Referrals and a waiting list of clients ready to meet with you
- All marketing, Google Ads, insurance credentialing, SEO, website photos, etc., EMR, HIPAA phone, HIPAA email = included
- Getting to leave work feeling appreciated, valued, and respected
- Working with clients you really vibe with
- W2 employment or 1099 contract available—your choice depending on your needs and preferences
- W2 Benefits
- Lower taxes for you
- Onboarding cost stipends
- Optional health insurance stipend
- Membership for unlimited CEUs via audio
- Paid weekly admin time
- 1099 Benefits
- Higher fee split
- Complete freedom to set your schedule, see only as many clients as you like, & work as you like
- W2 Benefits
To be considered for this position, applicants must:
- Hold an active license as a Licensed Psychologist in any of 39 states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Washington D.C., Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, or Wyoming
- Hold or be willing to pursue PSYPACT E.Passport Authority to Practice Interjurisdictional Telepsychology (APIT) (reimbursement available; for details see https://psypact.site-ym.com/page/PracticeUnderPSYPACT)
- Have a dedicated private and secure space in which to hold sessions
- Have experience with providing LGBTQ+ therapy, gender therapy, BIPOC therapy, or Asian American therapy
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Practices anti-racism, promotes intersectional feminism, and works to decolonize their practice
- Is passionate about working with the queer & trans communities
- Wants to be the best therapist they can for each client
- Comfortable with both individual and couples therapy
- Trained in trauma-informed practices such as EMDR, SE, Brainspotting, or IFS
Panorama Therapy is committed to creating inclusive spaces and highly encourages LGBTQ+, BIPOC, and neurodivergent identifying candidates to apply!