We're growing together.
Telehealth/virtual role, location can be any of 34 PSYPACT states
Panorama Therapy is an Austin-based therapy practice serving 34 states with a focus on social justice and equity.
Panorama Therapy is currently looking for a Licensed Psychologist to join our growing practice. The successful candidate will have a commitment to social justice (specifically racial justice, LGBTQ+ justice, and gender justice) with experience working with queer and trans folks. The ideal candidate would also be drawn to working in an environment where anti-racism and equity take precedent over profit.
We offer real flexibility and work-life balance, empowering you to set your own schedule. Our therapists provide telehealth counseling to private pay and private insurance clients in any of 34 PSYPACT-participating states. Therapists can be based in any PSYPACT state.
What this position offers:
- Make your own schedule (3 day weekends encouraged)
- Unlimited time off and taking vacations is highly encouraged
- Ability to work from home
- Real work/life balance
- Freedom, autonomy, flexibility
- Highly competitive compensation, commensurate with your experience and licensure status
- No billing or insurance responsibilities
- All marketing, Google Ads, insurance credentialing, SEO, web site photos, etc. EMR, HIPAA phone, HIPAA email = included
- 1099 consultant status
- Supportive community that prioritizes your professional development & clinical growth
- Referrals and a waiting list of clients ready to meet with you
- Ability to leave work feeling appreciated, valued, and respected
- Working with clients you really vibe with
To be considered for this position, applicants must:
- Hold an active license as a Licensed Psychologist in any of 34 states: Alabama (AL), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), District of Columbia (DC), Georgia (GA), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Pennsylvania (PA), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Wisconsin (WI), West Virginia (WV), & Wyoming (WY)
- Hold or be willing to pursue PSYPACT E*Passport APIT (reimbursement available; for details see https://psypact.site-ym.com/page/PracticeUnderPSYPACT)
- Have a dedicated private and secure space in which to hold sessions
- Have experience with serving clients who are LGBTQ+ and BIPOC
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Practices anti-racism, promotes intersectional feminism, and works to decolonize their practice
- Is passionate about working with the LGBTQ+ community
- Wants to be the best therapist they can for each client
- Comfortable with both individual and couples therapy
- Has training in trauma-informed practices such as EMDR, SE, Brainspotting, or IFS
Panorama Therapy is committed to creating inclusive spaces and highly encourages LGBTQ+, BIPOC, and neurodivergent identifying candidates to apply!